K1 Librarian is an application for the Macintosh which allows you
to make up library of voice data for K1. One window has one voice
data, and you can open windows as many as you want.
When this application receives bulk dump MIDI data, new window will
open and show you it's parameter. You can keep 32 voices in one file,
so it's easy to replace K1's internal 32 voices.
- Feature :
- Fat Binary.
- Apple Script recordable.
- Macintosh Drag and Drop aware.
- Navigation Services support. (PowerPC Only)
Latest version : 1.1.5
- Requirement :
- Macintosh with 68020 or higher/PowerPC
- System7 + QuickTime or System7.1 or later
- Apple MIDI Manager or OMS
If you wanna get it, click Here and save this link.
(Japanese version, click Here.)
Back to Setsu Home Page
Mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org