4OP Librarian is an application for the Macintosh which allows you
to make up library of voice data for 4-Operator Systhesizer by YAMAHA.
One window has one voice data, and you can open windows as many as you
want. (It's only limited by partition size of the application.)
When this application receives bulk dump MIDI data, new window will
open and show you the parameter. You can keep 32 patches in one file,
so it's easy to replace 4-Operator Systhesizer's internal patches.
- Supported Synth :
- DX100, DX21, DX27, DX27S, TX81Z, WT11, TQ5, YS100, YS200, B200, DX11, V50
- (I have NOT checked for all of the synth, though.)
- Feature :
- Fat Binary.
- Apple Script recordable.
- Macintosh Drag and Drop aware.
- Navigation Services support. (PowerPC Only)
Latest version : 1.0.8
- Requirement :
- Macintosh with 68020 or higher/PowerPC
- System7 + QuickTime or System7.1 or later
- Apple MIDI Manager or OMS
If you wanna get it, click Here and save this link.
(Japanese version, click Here.)
3000+ patch files are available, click Here and save this link.
Back to Setsu Home Page
Mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org